Scott Performance Goggle
The Performance Goggles deliver exceptional comfort and optical clarity thanks to the patented Scott Amplifier Lens. Sized for adult boarders and skiers, the Performance Goggles feature high-quality Scott TruView Double lens technology for 100 percent UV protection. Boasting a fog-free, ventilated design with non-irritating hypoallergenic foam, and a helmet compatible design, you can't go wrong with the Performance Goggles from Scott USA.
- Scott TruView Double Lens: Scott TruView lenses are lightweight and block 100 percent of harmful UV rays. TruView lenses pass Scott's strict testing procedures delivering a high-quality performance you can count on at a great value.
- Patented Amplifier Lens: The patented Amplifier Lens increases clarity, contrast, and definition through a sophisticated light transmission process that matches the optimum absorption wavelengths of the eye.
- 100 percent UV Protection: Scott lenses are optically engineered to screen out 100 percent of harmful UVA/UVB/UVC rays.
- No Fog Anti-Fog Lens Treatment: Scott lenses undergo a permanent No-Fog treatment process to prevent condensation and fogging on the lens.
- Air Control System (ACS): ACS ventilation incorporates lens air intake vents on the goggle lens and frame air outtake vents on the bottom of the goggle. The result is a sophisticated ventilation system that helps prevent condensation and fogging.
- Molded Hypoallergenic Super-Soft Face Foam:Hypoallergenic super-soft face foam is engineered to form a precise fit around facial features while sealing out the elements.
- Helmet Compatible Design: Scott goggles are computer engineered to engage flawlessly with a variety of helmets.