Comfy days on the slopes.
Whether you’re cruising through fresh powder or carving through mogul fields, the 686 Women’s Solstice Thermagraph Jacket is your ticket to all-day comfort. A waterproof, breathable InfiDry membrane seals out water while allowing moisture to escape. Body-mapped Thermagraph lightly insulates against the cold for comfortable lift rides, while Air-Flo mesh-lined vents allow you to dump heat when you’re crushing hard. Prevent powder from sneaking in to chill you by cinching down the adjustable powder skirt and helmet-compatible hood. Your hands will love the internal wrist gaiters with thumbholes that work with the adjustable cuffs to ensure no flakes will make it up your sleeves, so you finish the day dry and comfortable.
- Ski jacket for powder days
- Waterproof InfiDry 20k seals out water
- Fully sealed seems prevent moisture from seeping through
- Lightweight Thermagraph insulates even while damp
- Mesh lined underarm vents and Vader vents let you dump heat
- Adjustable hood, powder skirt, and cuffs keep snow from sneaking in